How to request your official transcript
Find out how to request an official transcript of your academic record.
- Your official transcript details all the programmes you have matriculated into, the courses in which you have enrolled and grades achieved.
- You can request your official transcript online if you have your NetID and password, and can pay with a credit card. If you don't know your NetID and password, please email us at email@example.com.
- Make sure your grades are showing on your unofficial transcript before you request your official transcript, otherwise they will not be included.
- If you don’t have a NetID and password, or credit card, you will need to download and complete a manual form.
If you are waiting on grades to be released or if you are eligible to graduate or you have recently graduated from your degree, please make sure that this is showing on your unofficial transcript before you order as we do not hold official transcript requests.
For more information, see How to view your unofficial transcript.
Video tutorial: Request your official transcript
- Sign in.
- Complete the Request for Official Transcript form. Options include the ability to enter a different email address for correspondence, different delivery options and for the official transcript to be collected by an authorised person.
- Pay your official transcript and delivery charges online with a credit card. Debit cards are not accepted.
How to request your official transcript manually
If you don’t have a credit card or a Student ID number, you can download and complete the AS-38 form and send it in with your payment.