How to request an official document
Find out how to request an official document from your academic record.
- Your official transcript details all the programmes you have matriculated into, the courses in which you have enrolled and grades achieved. You can see details and samples of other official documents in the online request form.
- You can request an official document online if you have your NetID and password, and can pay with a credit card.
- If you've forgotten your NetID and password, see I forgot my password.
- If you require additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not email us your credit card details as your email will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure your grades are showing on your unofficial transcript before you request your official transcript, otherwise they will not be included.
- If you don’t have a NetID and password, or credit card, you will need to download and complete a manual form.
If you are waiting on grades to be released or if you are eligible to graduate or you have recently graduated from your degree, please make sure that this is showing on your unofficial transcript before you order as we do not hold official transcript requests.
For more information, see How to view your unofficial transcript.
- Sign in.
- Complete the Request for Official Document form. Options include the ability to enter a different email address for correspondence, different delivery options and for the official transcript to be collected by an authorised person.
- Pay your official document and delivery charges online with a credit card. Debit cards are not accepted.
How to request an official document manually
If you don’t have a credit card or a Student ID number, you can download and complete the AS-38 form and send it in with your payment.