How to view your account summary
With Student Services Online you can quickly check whether you owe any enrolment fees or charges.
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Scroll down to the Finance Links at the bottom of the home page.
- Click Account Summary.
- The ‘Account Summary’ page will appear showing any fees or charges you owe and whether they are due now or in the future.
- If you have outstanding charges or deposits a ‘Charges Due’ link will show that lets you see them listed individually by their due date and by the type of charge.
- You can also make an online payment by credit card if you want to.
When you’re signed in and viewing your account summary online, you’ll find most pages have a Help link at the top. Each link leads to quick tips specific to the page you’re using. In case you want to check one now, here’s what you’ll find.