University home » Student Services Online » My enrolment finances » How to view your account activity » Account activity
Student Services Online quick help.
The ‘Account activity’ page lets you quickly see the enrolment charges, credits, payments and refunds that have been made to your account with the University.
- Click the left and right arrows at the top of your account activity table to tab through the entries ten at a time.
- To view your account activity over a specific time you can either select ‘from’ and ‘to’ dates or select a term from the drop-down list, then click the Go button.
- To make an online credit card payment to your account, scroll down to below the table and click the Make a Payment button.
- Credits to your account (for example, if you dropped a course before the additions and deletions deadline date) will show as a negative amount in the ‘Charges’ column.
- A refund only shows when a credit balance from your account is paid out after you applied to the Student Financials Office for a refund.
Need to see more?
Read an overview: