Request an enrolment concession
Student Services Online quick help.
The ‘Apply for a concession’ page lets you ask the faculty for permission to enrol in a course that you are unable to finish enrolling in online — usually because of a timetable clash or some enrolment requirements not being met.
How to make an enrolment concession request
- From the list of courses (that you selected from your enrolment cart), select a course (Subject/Catalogue) for which you want to apply for an enrolment concession.
- Enter a clear description of why you think you should be allowed to enrol in this course.
- Click the Submit button. The ‘Concessions’ confirmation page will appear.
How to check progress or withdraw your request
After you have submitted a concession request, you can check its progress or withdraw your request by following these steps.
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- From the home page quick link menu, click Concession Requests.
- Select the term (semester) of the course your request applies to. The ‘Concession Requests’ page will appear showing the status of your request.
- To withdraw a request, click the box in the withdraw column beside the request and click the Withdraw Selected Concessions button.
Read an overview: