Select your expected completion term
Student Services Online quick help.
The ‘Select your expected completion term’ page lets you tell us the term (semester) in which you expect to complete your programme - degree, diploma or certificate. That way we’ll know to keep an eye on your final results so we can help make your graduation the celebration it should be. The best time to let us know is at the beginning of your final term (semester) for the programme.
- Click the magnifying glass beside the ‘Expected graduation term’ box.
- The ‘Look up graduation term code’ page will appear.
- After you have selected the term, its code will show in the box beside the magnifying glass.
- You can then click the Continue button.
- The ‘Verify your expected completion term’ page will appear.
To change your expected completion term:
- if you have not yet received notification from the University about your completion, you can simply select a new term.
- if you have already received notification from the University about your completion, please contact your faculty student centre for help and advice.
- If the term you want to select is not available as a link on the ‘Look Up Completion Term Code’ page, please contact your faculty student centre for help and advice. See Faculty student centres.
- After you have successfully completed the requirements of a degree or diploma, you’ll still need to apply to attend a graduation ceremony so we’ll know to expect you.
Read an overview: