How to swap a course
Find out how to swap a course online.
- Student Services Online lets you swap a course you’re enrolled in for another one.
- You will have to do it by the additions and deletions deadline date for the courses. See Changing your enrolment.
- Swapping a course online means you can keep your place in the first course until you finish enrolling in the new one.
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- From the home page, open the Self Service drop-down list.
- Click Enrolment: Swap and click the Go arrow button.
- Select the term of the class you want to swap. The ‘Select a course to swap’ page appears with a drop-down list of courses you’re enrolled in for the term you selected.
- Select the course you want to swap out of.
Do one of the following to begin enrolling in the course you want to swap into.
- Search for the course using class search.
- Search for a course from your programme requirements.
- Select from the list of courses in your enrolment cart—if there are any in it.
- Enter the five-digit number of a class from the course—if you know it.
To find out how to continue enrolling, see How to enrol in a course.
When you’re signed in and swapping a course online, you’ll find most pages have a Help link at the top. Each link leads to quick tips specific to the page you’re using. In case you want to check one now, here’s what you’ll find.
AskAuckland has answers to questions about enrolment — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can search for the answer to your question, or browse the most common questions.